Sunday 2 March 2014

What you buy when you have no make-up whatsoever...

After going home for the weekend and then getting all the way back to find out you've left ALL of your make-up (including tweezers, got such bushy brows!) is annoying to say the least - but having to go out and buy replacements is much worse! For starters, I didn't know what to buy! I did need a new foundation, lip stain and eye liner...but I didn't know what I wanted.

So I headed to Boots...and with 3 for 2, it meant I felt obliged to buy 3 items from the same brand!


So what did I buy?

I didn't want to buy replacements for things I had left at home, as I knew I'd be getting it back...that and I like to try new make-up until I find something that is HG.

Rimmel 3 for 2:

I had originally intended to buy the Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer but I had picked up the tester and when I went back to go and get a normal primer, not a single one...so I had to choose something else (the cheek stain)


  • Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Ivory (30ml) - £5.99
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer in Ivory (7ml) - £5.99
  • Rimmel London Stay Blushed! Liquid cheek tint (14ml) - £4.49
Maybelline 3 for 2:

  • Maybelline Fit Me Powder Flawless in Classic Ivory (9g) - £5.99
  • Maybelline Master Drama Cream Eyeliner Pencil in Ultra Black - £4.49
  • Maybelline Superstay 24hr Dual Ended Lip Colour in (9ml) - £8.99

Others:

  • L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black (9.2ml) - £10.99
  • Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturising Cream: Dry/Sensitive (50ml) - £3.56 - I forgot to buy a moisturiser so popped into Superdrug on the way home! 
Luckily I remembered my Boots Advantage Card and could redeem some things with my points! I know I will remember my make-up bag next time! 

What are your new recommendations for make-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Notebooks & Nail Polish