Monday 12 August 2013

Savvy Avon purchases!

On of the many great things about being at home for the Summer, is that there's an Avon rep! I've not ordered anything from Avon in so long, so when I could flick through the catalogue....I got quite excited...

As I'm a bit of a stingy person when it comes to spending my money and especially when you buy something from Avon, have a look in the next months brochure to find it's been reduced...so I decided I'd only buy things that were on sale!

If you don't have an Avon rep, you can search for yours here, or alternatively, you can buy online. However, I don't know if it applies to all reps, but I get a discount when I buy from here...it was 20% this time anyway! So, it might be cheaper to get from a rep!



So, why did I buy this? Because it's purple. That is my only reason. I don't really own any purple nail polish, okay, I do. But it's a cheap-y horrible purple and this was reduced! I can't help it, I'm female, I have the compulsive need to buy something if I see that it's on sale! It makes me want it more!



Before I bought this, I had not a single base coat anywhere, the one I had...as I only had one, vanished into thin air! I don't like stained nails, so I decided to buy this...and since it was advertising at £3, I thought, why not! 



Okay, I'm going to be honest here. I only bought this because it was 99p, I flicked to the back page and it said something along the lines of 'buy anything, get this for 99p' I'm running low on eyeliner and because it was quite sparkly, my inner magpie wanted it and I thought it might be pretty! 

TOTAL: £5.79 (RRP - £17.00)

~ What was the last thing you bought from Avon, if anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Notebooks & Nail Polish