Sunday 21 July 2013

Barry M Nail Polish - Peach Melba


When I first applied this colour, I didn't really like it. I wasn't quite sure whether the colour suited my skin tone, whether it would be a colour that only suited those with a tan. But it's grown on me.

I applied this colour a couple of days ago, and even without a top coat, it doesn't have any chips! So, I'm very pleased at how long this varnish lasts with just two coats!

I also applied it onto my feet, after application, I hated it on my feet. I only ever really paint my toes reds and pinks, and I think the reason I didn't like it was because it wasn't red or pink enough. However, like the colour on my fingernails, it's also grown on me, but I still prefer it on my hands!

The colour is a very bright peach, that is quite orange toned and it's a perfect spring/summer colour and because it's from Barry M - it doesn't break the bank either (I love bargains!)

You can pick this colour up from Boots for £2.99, or alternatively, you can also get it from Superdrug for £2.99  - if you're a student with an NUS card, you can get 10% discount at Superdrug, so you can get it even cheaper at £2.70! - every little penny saved counts!

~ Q: Would you try this colour? What's your favourite summer nail colour, and who's it by?

Leave an answer in the comment section below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Notebooks & Nail Polish